Join Our Team
notMYkid speakers are a very important part of our student education program. Speakers carry the message of awareness and prevention into schools and speak to students. notMYkid speakers are held to high standards regarding the content and quality of their presentations. They are expected to represent notMYkid appropriately and effectively present their stories.
Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Complete speaker training program.
• Accurately describe the mission and goals of notMYkid.
• Speak openly and personally about the causes, experiences and recovery from addiction/behavior.
• Emphasize how consequences and responsibility relate to individual choices.
• Must have one year of sobriety/healthy living (may start training after nine months sober/healthy)
• Must have reliable transportation
Apply to be a ClearChoices speaker or visit us at ClearChoices.org for more information.
At this time there are no openings with notMYkid, however if you have a passion for preventing destructive youth behaviors email your resume to info@notMYkid.org attn: Jeannie and we will keep it on file. You never know what might open up in the future.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
We are always looking for volunteers to help us spread the notMYkid prevention message throughout the community either as an adult education presenter, a speaker companion at a local school, a notMYkid National facilitator, or as an exhibit booth greeter. Don't worry if you have never done public speaking before, we will train you! Contact us today to join the team.
Teen Advisory Board
Are you or is your child an outstanding high school student who would like to meet a great group of friends while developing leadership skills? If so, check out our Teen Advisory Board.