Thank you for your consideration of supporting notMYkid, a non-profit organization established in the year 2000 to prevent destructive youth behaviors. Our organization operates through donations, funding programs and partnerships. It is because of our generous supporters that notMYkid can remain dedicated to passionately educating our community about current trends, warning signs and the long-term impact of destructive youth behaviors. Thank you!
One of the ways your contribution will help us is to prepare young adults, who have overcome life-controlling addictions and behaviors, to share their personal stories with students and parents. Last year alone we dedicated over 2,000 man hours to train 100 young adults to present. It is this information kids need to hear from a peer so they can make better decisions.
Consider a gift today to fund one of the following levels:
- $600 – will fully train one young adult peer-to-peer educator
- $100 – will cover the cost of our monthly speaker continuing educating program
- $30 – will provide 1 hour of training for a student speaker
Your contribution can also increase the number of students and parents that hear our message. By partnering with us you will ensure that notMYkid can continue to educate and inspire positive life choices in the lives of our youth.
Consider a gift today to fund one of the following programs:
- $2500 – provides for a 7 Speaker Series at a school
- $1500 – provides for a 5 Speaker Series at a school
- $375 – will cover the cost of one presentation – faculty, student or parent
If you would like to make a donation to notMYkid, please fill out our secure donation form
. Your Contribution will make a difference!
Please pass this information on to your friends and family!